1.  According to berger he says advertisements influence people to chase their dreams and what they want. I do agree with what hes saying as a consumer thats out shopping seeing an advertisement for any item you desire youre going to get attracted to that advertisement sign. The image that you see will most of the time if not all the time catch your eye and influence you to buy whatever product youre seeing. The advertisement can be seen outside on a billboard or can be seen on tv.

2. The differences behind the theme of oil paintings vs publicity is important because they show us the difference between what we see in front of us and what we see in a fantasy world. When you fantasizing about something its usually your doing it because of something out of the ordinary, but when your not thinking in a fantasy world your living in the real life. When you see the advertisements you see those people with high end products so you fantasize about it and think if you had what they had you will be happier. But in most cases that dosent happen as usually people end up getting a reality check.

3. The dream of far away place for me was like a representation of wanting something that is out of my control and that isnt just realistic. Someone like me has always seen big twitch streamers blow up and get famous and make streaming a career for them, Seeing that though is all a misconception because they worked hard to where they are right now. I always thought that they blew up just quick without any hard work but i was misconceived.