Blog post #1

1- According to Gerald Graff and Cathy Birkenstein, all writers should use the “entering the conversation” method. We must know the importance of this writing model. This writing model allows us to get new and better ideas. It also enables us to have a better formality in a conversation. However, this writing model empowers a writer to be more organized when analyzing an idea. Therefore, you can offer better opinions and, above all, be more objective. The best thing about this method is that you can analyze the ideas of others, thus obtaining better results. Each person has a different way of interpreting, allowing us to see things from another point of view.

2- Although I don’t understand some people’s art, I agree with the Smarthistory video. Art is something exhilarating. I can spend hours finding the logic of a work of art, which keeps me energized. I began to ask myself questions about why his art is like this. What the artist could interpret in one way, perhaps for me, is interpreted in another way.

1 thought on “Blog post #1

1. Paul Fess

Great points. I’m wondering if you would extend what you say about the interpretation of artworks to other spheres of experience, for example at your job.